Neil deGrasse Tyson Cleared in Sexual Misconduct Probe, Will Return to TV

Local news
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson speaks onstage during the Onward18 Conference in New York City on Oct. 23, 2018. (Credit: Craig Barritt / Getty Images for Onward18)
Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson speaks onstage during the Onward18 Conference in New York City on Oct. 23, 2018. (Credit: Craig Barritt / Getty Images for Onward18)

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson will return to the air on two TV shows that had been put on hold for a sexual misconduct investigation.

The National Geographic Channel said in a statement Friday that Tyson’s “StarTalk” will return to the air in April with the 13 episodes that remain in the season.

The statement says Tyson’s other show, “Cosmos,” will return on National Geographic TV and Fox at a date to be determined.

Late last November, National Geographic Networks and Fox said they would examine reports that Tyson behaved in a sexually inappropriate manner toward two women. Friday’s statement did not address the complaints or investigation.

A message with a representative seeking from comment Tyson wasn’t immediately returned.

Tyson said in December that he denied the allegations and welcomed the investigation.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News