Businesses at a Silver Lake strip mall are running on generators and suffering a loss of business after a fire destroyed electrical wiring over two months ago. The business owners in Fletcher Square strip mall on Fletcher Drive say their landlord is to blame for the persistent problems, but that landlord said it’s not her fault and now she wants them out. Carlos Saucedo reports for the KTLA 5 News at 10 on July 22, 2019.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.