Some Los Angeles County COVID-19 vaccination sites will continue giving the shots to people without appointments through Thursday, Los Angeles County Fire Department spokesman Fabian Herrera told KTLA.
The following locations are vaccinating people who live and work in L.A. County without appointments, while supplies last:
- The Forum in Inglewood
- The Balboa Sports Complex in Encino
- College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita
- Cal State Northridge
- Eugene A. Obregon in East Los Angeles
- The Pomona Fairplex in La Verne
- The L.A. County Office of Education in Downey
- The Palmdale Oasis Park Recreation Center in Palmdale
Residents wishing to get vaccinated at those sites are still able to make appointments online. Anyone 16 and older is eligible for the vaccine statewide.
Barbara Ferrer, L.A. County’s public health director, said opening sites to walk ups make it easier for people to get vaccinated, and she urged residents to spread the word.
“This is the time for people to go ahead and get their vaccinations,” she said during a media briefing Monday.