South Bay Father Warns Parents of Fentanyl Dangers After Teen Son Dies of Accidental Overdose

Local News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

A Father is warning parents about the dangers of fentanyl after his 16-year-old son died of an accidental overdose, when he took a Xanax pill laced with fentanyl.

Kacey Montoya reports from Rolling Hills Estates for the KTLA 5 News at 10 on June 5, 2019.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News

KTLA on Instagram

Instagram

KTLA on Facebook

KTLA on Twitter