Veteran Says He Suffered Burns, Scarring After E-Cigarette Purchased in Lancaster Exploded

Local News

Don George provided this photo after he says he was burned by an e-cigarette he purchased in Lancaster. He planned to file a lawsuit on Jan. 28, 2016.

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

A veteran planned to file a lawsuit filed Thursday after he said an e-cigarette purchased at a Lancaster store exploded, causing him to suffer burns on his face and neck, and to become scarred. Kacey Montoya reports from Beverly Hills for the KTLA 5 News at 3 on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2016.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News

KTLA on Instagram

Instagram

KTLA on Facebook

KTLA on Twitter