Beauty Expert Stacy Cox joined us with solutions to winter beauty problems like scaly skin, dry scalp, brittle nails and more. For more information on Stacy Cox, you can go to her WEBSITE or follow her on twitter. For more details on the products featured in the segment, see the info below.
A BIG BIG thank you to Carving Ice for the amazing ice sculpture they created for our segment. These beautiful ice sculptures are a perfect addition to your holiday celebration. For more information, call 714.224.1455 or go to Carving Ice’s site.
Beauty products seen on today’s show
- O.R.G. Organic Mineral Peel Face
- Out of Africa’s 100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Tins
- Jose Eber Hair Therapy Moisture Boosting Tool, available at ULTA
- Dipping nails in a mixture of milk and egg yolks for 5 minutes, 2x weekly will naturally minimize the brittleness
- Rub your lip balm tube over nail beds. The moisturizers in the balm will work equally well on nails as much as pricier cuticle oils
- Apply a little bit of your hair mask or conditioner to nails and cuticles for added hydration, slip a pair of socks or gloves over hands while sleeping.
- Mai Couture Blush-In-A-Rush Papers, 7 Shades
Cucumbers for dry lips too! Water in raw cucumber slices makes up more than 90% of it, and is a great delivery vehicle in helping restore moisture in lips. Either apply cucumber slices to lips for 10 minutes or puree a few slices your smoothie maker or blender until you achieve a mask-like paste and apply topically to the lips.